Friday, December 1, 2006

when pr people say........................

Yes....................

finally i admit it...we are the scum of the earth. Worse than lawyers and stock brokers. Our lies could put a few of satan's minions to shame.........but then...kya karein, rozi-roti ka sawal hai.

So here goes what a PR person says, and what they really mean:

1. It has potential: "Not that I really care..............but the money is so good, and all those free media gifts make so much of a diff!

2. Can I get back to you ?: "duh.........uhhhhhh.............ummmmmmmmmmm.................."

3. I am really sorry, totally can't get through to my client right now, actually he is in the Madhya Pradesh jungles and I can't say when he will be back: "Actually this is a really stupid question and my client will chew me out if I ask him/ her that."

4. Trust me on this one: "As if you have a choice anyway!"

5. This is an exclusive story: "No one else bought the idea!"

6. What fabulous works of art..........loved the show: "Anyway I was the only person there apart from the three media people I pushed to come."

7. I wish I could do something about this but..............: "You don't pay me enough for me to wanna try too hard"

8. Oh..............but so and so foreign publication, said the nicest things about my client: "Of course, as it is only published in Madagascar, so i can't get you a copy."


cheerio,

but we do have hearts of gold...............Trust me on this!

:)

No comments: