Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Three in Bed

I know the title is so misleading..........................

yesterday two friends of mine, a gal and a boy, spent out evening in bed.

Before you faint in shock, this was not a seedy menage a trois. Instead it began when I called up my gal pal and invited her over for a 'gals nite in', and she in turn invited our mutual guy pal.

A few drinks and lots of food later, we were abvsolutely knackered and wondering ways of beating the freezing cold. Till my horridly tyrannical five and half year old wanted to include us in his silly little game. The game was a spaceflight to thailand, if you please.

And he bullied and badgered us to go into my bedroom and wait for the ship to take off. Once inside the covers were too tempting for us gals, so we snuggled in. And we switched on the heater and slept. I mean I giggled, my friend did her kniting and our guy pal fell asleep. So much for exotic excitement.

This is of course,the closest I have got to a threesome in bed. But, it was still a cosy moment, and absolutely unpretentious, with friends who know you so well, you don't even need to brush your hair with them. The knitting of course, was the piece de resistance in terms of boredom, and absolutely take for granted relaxation.

And if you don'tbelieve the chaste evening, catch the pics my son took with the cellphone :)

No comments: